Eurodad Policy Forum 2021 - The Covid-19 crisis: Portal or dead end?
Recordings available in English, French and Spanish.
Taking place back-to-back with COP26 and soon after the G20 summit, the Annual Meetings of the World Bank and IMF, UNCTAD 15 and the 76th session of the UN General Assembly, this opening webinar of the Eurodad Policy Forum 2021 was a moment to take stock of the situation and a call to action for the next year and beyond.
- Jaime Atienza Azcona, Head of Health Financing, UNAIDS
- Lidy Nacpil, Coordinator, Asian Peoples' Movement on Debt and Development (APMDD)
- Manon Aubry, Member of the European Parliament
- Hannah Brejnholt, Oxfam IBIS, Chair of Eurodad
- Jean Saldanha (moderator), Director, Eurodad
Original audio recording (English)