Virtual Global Debt Strategy Meeting
Eurodad and Erlassjahr.de co-organised the 2021 Global Debt Strategy meeting to discuss our forthcoming plans both in the short and in the long-term, our joint positions and expectations.
The virtual sessions took place on September 1st and 2nd, 2021.
Purpose of the Meeting
- Establish a joint understanding on the current global and regional debt trends as well as reform discussions
- Develop a joint position on our expectations as well as how to principally and strategically deal with the G20 Common Framework
- Develop a position on concrete political steps to achieve short-term comprehensive debt cancellation while reinforcing the call for debt architecture reforms
- Establish a basis for joint advocacy and campaigning efforts in the short- and medium-term
- Offer room for exchange and networking
Recording day 1
Recording day 2