Notes: March Eurodad Climate Finance call
Thanks to everyone who joined today's call, including a Very warm welcome to those who joined for the first time! We look forward to welcoming more people on our next call, which will be on April 13th at 12:00 CET. An agenda will be shared closer to the date.
A Huge Thank you to Jerome for taking notes! The notes are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LWwzdExZ7gVjK5MhgdFThELfFZFxWEpU7bV33Zc2pNQ/edit If you joined the call, please add your name to the notes.
- JDC and Eurodad to discuss UK parliamentary questions, Jerome to check the timetable
- All to flag with Petra at Recourse government contacts relevant to ADB
- Eurodad to develop a 2-4 page Climate & Development ministerial briefing
- Request from Rebecca (CNCD) to share on the Eurodad climate finance email list if there’s any national level work on the ministerial
- Bonds & Clauses discussion paper to be explored/ developed later on in the year e.g. Summer - Edad+ AA & JDC UK
Resources shared during the call:
- Fossil Free ADB Campaign: fossilfreeadb.org + social media materials: http://bit.ly/adb-social
- Debt, climate and clauses report: https://www.fesny.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Before_the_next_Storm_2019.docx