Debt Wednesdays: session 11&12
During the sixth Debt Wednesday event, we explored some cross-cutting issues that are inextricably connected to debt justice: climate justice, human rights and gender justice.
- Lidy Nacpil, Coordinator, Asian Peoples’ Movement on Debt and Development (APMDD)
- Iolanda Fresnillo, Senior Policy and Advocacy Officer, Eurodad
- Juana Sotomayor, Human Rights Officer, Mandate of the IE foreign debt & ESCR
- Emilia Reyes, Program Director - Gender Policies and Budget, Equidad de Genero
- Moderator: Emma Bürgisser, Gender Project Manager, The Bretton Woods Project
Some other materials include:
- Iolanda Fresnillo's presentation on debt and climate
- Lidy Nacpil's presentation on debt and climate
- Juana Sotomayor's presentation on debt and human rights
In addition, you can always access the interactive informal recommendations list. We encourage you to use it and add any material that caught your attention and you would like others to see: it could be a podcast, a book, an inspiring article, even a TikTok video could do. Feel free to share it with us.
If you missed the previous webinars, there is the possibility to watch the recordings of the event on Eurodad's Youtube channel, in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
|This webinar is being organised with the financial support of the European Union, Bread for the World, the Open Society Foundations and Avina Americas. Its contents are the sole responsibility of Eurodad and its partners and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funders.|