Skilling-up on Climate Finance - webinar series
This webinar series took a deep dive into public climate finance flows, transparency of climate finance, and the gender dimensions of climate finance.
Session 1: "What is climate finance and why is public climate finance needed?"
Moderator: Jean Saldanha (Director, Eurodad)
• Lidy Nacpil (Coordinator, Asian Peoples Movement on Debt and Development),
• Joe Thwaites (Associate II, Sustainable Finance Center, World Resources Institute),
• Raju Pandit Chhetri (Executive Director, Prakriti Resources Centre Nepal and UNFCCC negotiator).
Session 2: "How transparent and accessible is climate finance?"
Moderator: Maria Jose Romero (Policy and Advocacy Manager - Private Finance, Eurodad)
• Bertha Argueta (Senior Advisor - Climate Finance and Development, Germanwatch)
• Adrian Chikowore (Policy and Research Consultant, AFRODAD)
• Carola Mejía (Climate Finance Analyst, Latindadd)